Drawing Mrs. Potts and cute little Chip is easier than you thought! Collect your drawing materials, pour yourself a nice cup of tea and get cozy with Beauty and the Beast instrumentals in the background.
- Start by drawing the rough shapes of the tea-kettle and the tea-cup on top. Pay attention to the large handle of Mrs. Potts and the shape of the lid on top. The lid on top has a curly decorative border. The teapot and the teacup have a similar bottom.
- Draw an instructional line across the teapot and the teacup to help you draw the faces of Mrs. Potts and Chip.
- Draw two large eyes for Mrs. Potts, her nose in the shape of a spout and smiling mouth below.
- Chip has smaller eyes, a small handle as his nose and a kind, boyish smile underneath.
- Now you can start filling in your drawing with details. Accentuate the distinguishing features of Mrs. Potts and Chip. Don’t forget the ‘chip’ in the small tea-cup!
- According to your taste and wishes, you can complete the drawing by adding color to the classic Beauty and the Beast characters. Traditionally, Mrs. Potts and Chip have gold, purple and blue details, but you can choose any color combination you like!